Thursday 4 October 2007

A sudden dawning

I was wondering why I'm so attracted to sweet stuff at the moment (even more than normal) and then realised it's because of my glucose tolerance test. It seems all is well (so hopefully I'll get back to normal), but I realised that I was eating sugar in case I would be told I can't when the test came back.

Now I need to get my head back in the 'you can eat it if you want it, but you could also eat it later' place that I was in previously.

I'm also hungrier than I've been for a while, so I don't think that's helping. ;)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Do you think maybe baby's having a growth spurt and using more of your nutrients? It'll probably settle down again. Isn't it amazing how easily we can drop back to the 'might not be allowed so need it now' mentality? It's great that you realised what it was though...