Wednesday 31 October 2007

work and being a Fairy

Well the good news is that I've been invited to a group interview. I've not really had one of these before so I'm a bit anxious about how it'll work. Also I won't have a suit to wear as on 24th November I'll be 8 months pregnant (due 20th December!).

But I'll look forward to going, it should be an interesting day.

I have 2.5 days of work left. It's a bit stressful at the moment as I'm preparing for an exhibition that happens on the monday after I leave. I'm hoping that screens and graphics will all arrive today (so far they're all late) and getting a bit panicky about them arriving. I hate people who say they'll sort something out and then let you down - it's so annoying!!!

Inside I'm all churned up and I've got a tension headache. Anyway I'm going to go and have some soup for lunch (didn't fancy much) and have a fruit and yoghurt later. But soon it won't be my problem and I'll be able to relax.

6 comments:

lisa jane said...

Best of luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

Relax and think about the baby and not work (easier said than done I know!). I'd give anything in the world to have a baby and I wish you all the luck in the world. xx

Lesley said...

Mummy-leave! At last.... Freedom to concentrate on you and the 'little one'. Enjoy cos life sure gets hectic afterwards, but in a joyous lovely way. :D

Kerry said...

Congrat on getting an interview! I'm still contemplating applying myself.

Wow - I can't believe your baby is due so soon now.

Kerry xx

hello : ) said...

yeah this is great news you will make a wonderfull chocolate fairy i will never forget how you inspired me when i was starting on my journey best of luck. enjoy the mummy time i cant believe you only have a month and and a half to go its so wonderfull
xxx

Nicola said...

Congratulations!! Don't worry about a suit - when I had my interview Sophie was wearing jeans, a white cotton shirt and converse type trainers!
You will make an absolutely excellent fairy. You have given me so much inspiration throughout my journey :O)