Monday 4 August 2008

BC stuff

I've stepped down as forum fairy on the BC forum. I was feeling increasingly guilty as I haven't had time to check all the posts and it's become so popular that I kept getting really behind. It's ironic that now I'm not working I've had less time to check on all the posts than when I was skiiving at work.

But I suppose since I'm no longer a fairy at all I can just ask for help as it's needed. ;)

I'm still hoping to go on the fairy training next year but it's dependent on a few things. If I get a job at the library it may involve saturday work, so I'd need to check it's ok for me to pick the saturdays off. The good news is I'd have the money if I get a job soon as the redundancy money could pay for the training. If I don't get a job soon that may also put a spanner in the works as the redundancy money would just have to pay for 'life.'

I'm hoping to go to the interview day or have a really good chat with BC to find out why the training has changed to just be for the drop ins and how their numbers add up as I've only seen the figures for the full training and would like to run BC as a business.

1 comment:

Stephbospoon said...

Hiya! So glad that you're back with the land of the living, as am I (please see attached blog).As a recap, I stopped doing IE when I split up from my partner; I piled on the weight whilst we were breaking up and then lost it through not eating from stress and doing Slimming World. Now I'm back where I started and I'm doing my own thing- trying to forge my own path using all the tips I've picked up along the way. It would be great to get back in touch!
B xx