Monday 6 August 2007

Bleh day

I've had a bleh day. I was sick after my breakfast and nauseus at work, even having a lie down for 10 mins or so. I'm so bored at work at the moment, we're undertaking rebranding (I work in marketing) and I'm supposed to organise reprints of all our brochures, a new website, a reseller day and exhibition. Unfortunately until we decide on what to call our product I can't do any of it! Rah it's frustrating!

Because I didn't have breakfast (well, you know what I mean), I picked all morning. At lunchtime I had a jacket potato with prawns (an old favourite) and two cakes from the bakery. The first one was nice, I felt overfull after the second one, I'm not sure why I ate it, perhaps because the whole day was rubbish.

This afternoon I had to negotiate a deal with a supplier. I HATE doing this, i know why, I'm not happy at them being unhappy with me and don't like arguing with them. I'm scared that my boss will want more and am unsure what a good deal looks like. Still at least I made an attempt. I'll wait until I'm in a more confrontative mood and try again.

So by the time I came home I was really ready to relax. The first thing I did was eat some sorbet and ice cream. I actually though 'why do i want this? Am I hungry?' My reply was that I was thirsty, tired and wanted something sweet to treat myself. I had noticed though and enjoyed my treat.

I'm doing a coaching course and had a session with my tutor. I'm doing okay I think. That was the one positive of the day. Afterwards I went upstairs for a sleep. I couldn't face bellydancing, I just hadn't felt 'right' all day. DH cooked me dinner and I had to promise to eat something. I came down and had a little bit. To be honest I wasn't hungry, but I ate a little so the baby had some green stuff today!

Now I'm off to bed, I'll see if I can be more positive tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hope you are having a better day today, hun with no morning sickness!

Kerry xx