Thursday 20 March 2008

Day 2

I'm sitting on this one for a few days, primarily because I wasn't sure I could sign up to the service immediately and was going through old emails and then found that I wasn't too late.

So how has my tuning in gone? Not too bad, I've felt a little resistant sometimes when snacking - in fact my emotions were specifically feeling flustered and rushed and taking some time for myself.

It's therefore probably a good thing that I can pause over this fairy task for a few days. I now have a shiny new laptop (arrived today) so will have another go at tuning in tomorrow as it'll be easier to log my tuning in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take into account your stuff
previous to and you're simply too excellent. I really like what you've obtained here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way during which you assert it.
You're making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it wise. I can't wait to learn much more from you.
That is really a great website.

my webpage: online payday cash