Sunday 23 March 2008

Day 4 -put it on a plate and focus

Hmm, I'm good at doing this at mealtimes, less so when I'm snacking and I'm sorry to say that I didn't eat my snacks last night mindfully and really ate more than I enjoyed.

I need to come back to this. At this rate I'll be doing the fornight again immediately afterwards!

Today I'm supposed to be stopping when I'm satisfied. We're having roast lamb for dinner (one of my faves, especially roast potatoes) so I'm committing to both tuning in and eating mindfully for that meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve
got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Feel free to visit my homepage: tax return cash advance