Monday 22 January 2007

Fruit and pudding

Hello Lisa Jane, Andrea (hopefully) and Beakerella, we're getting a good little gaggle of non-dieters going!

Lisa you were asking about puddings. (I meant second portions rather than seconds/dessert in my last post, but it's an interesting point you raised).

As part of my 'reconnecting' in NE or just eating what I wanted from Beyond Chocolate, I ate Ben & Jerrys for my dinner 2 nights. It made me realise how sickly it was and I stopped wanting it.

We don't have dessert/pudding that frequently and I'm more inclined to eat sweet things at non meal times. I suspect that incorporating pudding/dessert into my meals might make sweets (candy) less attractive but haven't done that yet.

This is perhaps something I could work on, I don't really eat enough fruit and veg so eating puddings that contain fruit may in fact tempt me into eating it. I think I'll try that this week! I really like stuffed apples/crumble, fruit pie, fruit with ice cream, so perhaps I could start having them again.

I'm feeling a bit bloated today, I ate my breakfast bar late (wasn't hungry at first), and later a snickers bar as I was still peckish. Now I don't fancy lunch really. I'm going to get a sandwich I think and then I have the option of eating it later.

I'm a bit frustrated at work, there's stuff to do, but I don't quite know where to start. I'm conscious that food/surfing the web is a more attractive proposition than actually working so I think I'd better get on!

No comments: