Thursday 15 February 2007

Valentine's day meal

We had a lovely meal last night:

Lobster thermidore as a starter (3 for a tenner on the market on saturday, we'd had 2 and had 1 left)
Intra-course intercourse (hehe, whilst the next course marinated)
Scallops with noodles, asparagus, peppers, ginger and lime
Apple pie with specially nice ice cream (vanilla and chocolate)

I love my husband not least because of his fabulous cooking skills.

I also read the first chapter of that workbook. It makes a lot of sense and I realised that I do ignore my feelings a lot. Hopefully it'll help me get more in touch with them.

I also still have an entire glass full of liquorice torpedoes. I have NEVER managed to not eat them as soon as I bought them, but seem to feel quite peaceful about having them in the house and knowing that it'd take a lot of effort to eat them all.

I went to the dentist last night and got told 'well done' for having a very clean and healthy mouth, in fact he didn't even need to 'clean' my teeth and gums for me they were so good. :-)

No comments: