Tuesday 24 July 2007

good advice

I had my teleclass with BC's Sophie last night which was incredibly helpful. So, after taking a deep breath and trying to take her suggestions on board I now intend to:

1) Try to regard my growing belly as baby not fat
2) Write a letter to my body as per BC
3) Tune in one day this week at lunchtime to work out what I really want to eat
4) Bring in my own personal tuck box of foods I want to eat that I enjoy and nourish me more than the work tuck box.

I felt so much better after working through my worries. I accept that it's okay for me to be anxious about my belly growing but that this is something natural and that if I imagine that the baby is the thing that is making it expand not bars of chocolate (as Nicola suggested) that I don't need to feel bad about it.

I weighed myself last night after eating and don't think I've put much weight on (maybe 4lbs in the last month). I'm quite happy with this and accept that sprout is growing a lot at the moment!

No comments: