Tuesday 11 December 2007

bliss

Mmm, that was a blissful two hours - apart from the bikini line wax!

My pregnancy massage was SUCH a good idea, I feel truly pampered and relaxed and I think it's an afternoon I'll remember enjoying my bump and being pregnant.

At the moment, I'm really happy with my life, I've (mostly) loved being pregnant and really relaxed around food. I'm happy being married to Rich who cherishes and looks after me. I think the only area of my life that could be improved is my career and I'm going to be slowly doing something about that by becoming a Fairy and in the meantime I get to enjoy our new baby so don't really have to worry about working for another 8 months or so.

I still need to work on food - I know I overeat sometimes, but I'd like to see whether this is less of an issue when I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding. Having had the opportunity to eat what I want, crave food and be a bit faddy, I feel more comfortable with knowing what I want to eat. I'm more comfortable in my skin as well, in spite of having new stretchmarks, I can wear them as a badge of mummy pride - it's not as if I wear a bikini anyway!

I'll be updating this when I'm out of hospital or possibly using Patientline so don't worry I'll let you all know!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe it's tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and send you my best wishes that it all goes well and you recover quickly.
I can't wait to hear your fantastic news xxx

lisa jane said...

best of luck beautiful for the big day and the weeks to come, sending love and hugs and good bubby vibes across the world xoxoxox