Monday 10 December 2007

Quite comfy thank you

I was in for my final monitoring and bloods this morning. Baby's still quite happy in there, heart beating away. It's not been moving very much today so I'm glad I have had it checked as part of monitoring or I'd be worrying somewhat.

I've been to the library to get some more books out ready for being stuck in hospital. This afternoon I'm going to look up a nice recipe for Christmas cake - I know I'm late sorting it out but I've just not got round to it and for the first time ever my mum isn't making a cake so if I want one I'll have to cook it!

Other than that, I think we're ready. It'll be strange not having Rich to myself and having an extra body to cuddle at weekend mornings and less time to ourselves but I'm sure we'll manage.

No comments: