Monday 3 December 2007

a waiting game

I'm still waiting, both for my BC letter and for the baby to decide to come out! The former was due to arrive Friday/today so I've done something about it.

I've emailed Office Fairy Clare (didn't have courage to ring) to ask for an email copy of the letter or a yes/no so will let you know what response I get.

Last week my sister was visiting -it was lovely to have the company. We didn't do loads as she was only here Tuesday evening to Friday lunch but did make it to the Manchester xmas market and the cinema to see 'The Dark is Rising' which is now ranked as my most diapppointing film ever.

Babywise we now have everything we can think of that we might need except for a nappy bucket so it's really just a waiting game.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

How frustrating for you, especially knowing Kerry had her letter on Thursday? Hope Clare replies soon and it's good news!
Can't wait to hear on that and on baby front!!! Lx