Monday 10 December 2007

Tired

I don't think I'm going to go bellydancing tonight - we'll see, but I feel quite restricted in movement and not enough like a goddess. My tummy skin is all taut and I don't want to do a lot more than sleep - the baby seems to feel the same as I've still not had much movement.

Agh, just realised the fisherman's trousers I've been wearing since my skirt doesn't fit is in the washing machine. I guess that makes the decision!

I stood looking in the mirror the other night, taking in my new shape, the curve of my abdomen, which now shows the way the baby lies and the changes in my breasts. It was quite odd, as I look really large but I can see beauty in my shape as well as slight amusement at the vastness of my stomach.

Weirdly, I'm going to miss the bump when it's gone and the specialness I've felt at being pregnant. I've just got used to the idea that 'growing' is okay.

No comments: