Monday 14 May 2007

Tired

Firstly, thanks for the nice comments about being in the Beyond Chocolate newsletter. I'd forgotten I'd written that bit actually. I know they really like it when they get sent articles if anyone else is inspired. I work in marketing and have to write our work newsletter so know it's a pain getting contributions!

*Yawn* I'm really tired today. I'm not sure why, the weekend wasn't that busy. I could just sleep and sleep. I'm also having horrible dreams every night. Last night I dreamt that I couldn't get home from school and had been abandoned on the side of the road. I then dreamt that I was at uni and couldn't find a shower.

I'm totally unmotivated at work today (the tiredness again). I just don't feel like doing anything at all.

I seem to have no morning sickness at the weekend think 'whoohoo it's gone', get out of bed on a monday ready to go and then get it again. Still, I'm not starting week 11, so hopefully only a fortnight or so of MS and then maybe I'll be back to normal.

I've also been eating lots of sweets and choccy. I think it's related to the tiredness, but I must make sure that I monitor this as I'm not really hungry, just wanting body comfort. I'd prefer a nap, but have to make do with a bar of choccy!

I think I might just have an early night tonight and skip bellydancing. I *should* go, because I enjoy it when I'm there and it was cancelled for the last fortnight but I don't have the energy today. I'll try and persuade myself to go to the one tomorrow or Thursday.

3 comments:

Stephbospoon said...

Hello LT! Sorry about the Morning sickness. A woman I know says that her husband used to make her some toast to eat in bed before she got up, apparently this helped to counter the sickness. It sounds like an excuse to me, but apparently it really worked; sounds worth a try to me!
Thankyou for your lovely comments- rest assured that I will keep you posted. I think you're doing so well, especially with another little person starting to demand its food preferences! My Mum craved galaxy chocolate and sour green apples (I love the latter) which she's never liked before or since. Oh and fish, peas, new potatoes and parsley sauce for every meal!
B xxx

hello : ) said...

enjoy you early night belly dancing aint going anywhere u can go when u feel up to it
xxx

Grace said...

Sometimes you just don't want to be around other people when you're tired. Stay home and get some rest.