Tuesday 10 April 2007

Back to reality

The game was a lot of fun but I was wrong in my prediction that I'd eat a lot of meat. We decided to buy food at the event rather than taking stuff to cook with us. Unfortunately, there were more people than expected at the festival, so there wasn't much food available.

Consequently, whilst I did eat, I didn't eat very much and it was predominantly vegetarian. So, now I crave MEAT! We had a tandoori mixed grill take out for dinner last night, today for lunch I had sausages and tonight I'm having steak with roasted mediterranean vegetables.

So far, I haven't had any easter eggs or similar. We have bought a pack of three fairtrade ones to share (they're smallish). At the moment I am full of sausages though, slightly too full in fact.

Today I am relaxing, reading my book, catching up on washing and at some point will go and play on my wii (I can't be bothered doing any of the active games though).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great you had fun but that stinks about not having enough food. I find that if I don't eat meat or eggs at some point during the day I'm famished. Steak with the veggies sounds great - nothing's better than a good steak!

Anonymous said...

I love that as an Intuitive eater I can now recognise what my body craves, as you did with the meat. When I was dieting the sense of knowing my body and what it needed was totally warped