Thursday 5 April 2007

Just move!

I got my wii last night, it's a lot of fun playing tennis, golf and bowling in our front room. Very silly, but you'd be surprised how much it feels like exercise after an hour or so of leaping to hit the invisible ball!

I'm away this weekend, we're going to Maelstrom http://www.profounddecisions.co.uk/, which is another live action roleplaying game. This time I get to sit in a field with butlers, being 'a lady,' drinking tea and eating tiffin. (I kid you not). There may also be a small lake of wine drunk, although I'm not necessarily partaking this year.

It's marvelous fun, apart from the sleeping in a field bit, but at least it's April this year and the weather forecast is for nice weather (even unseasonably hot!).

I end up eating a lot of meat since we bbq as that's the easiest thing to eat whilst camping. It is one of the few occasions when I have a tendency to forget to eat because I'm too busy catching up on people I haven't seen for about 6 months.

I won't be around on any forums for a bit as I'll be in a field, but will try to catch up on Monday, depending on how tired I am.

6 comments:

flurogoddess said...

Oooh you linked to my LJ blog! I feel famous! LOL

This user name is one I use for my marathon training blog, which is slightly stalled at the moment :-P due to stupid KNEES. Blah!

Anyway, just want you to know I'm reading and I'm looking forward to meeting you and Audrey at the Tea Party. (Doesn't that sound deliciously refined?)

Yay!

hello : ) said...

That sounds like great fun hope the weather stays as nice as it has been have a fabulous weekend
ki
xxxx

hello : ) said...

thankyou for the suggestion of Karen Koeing's book i have jsut ordered it cant wait for it to arrive
xxxx

nofoodisforbidden said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

oh I hope you have a great time.

what is Tiffin?

Anonymous said...

That is so great you got the wii! We can't get it here yet without paying an arm and a leg! I hope you had a great time this weekend!