Monday 30 April 2007

Baby doesn''t like stress

Bleurgh, very sick this morning. I'm anxious about my exhibition, whether everyone will get there on time, whether I've forgotten anything, whether the things I've forgotten at the office will come down to the NEC.

I had a lovely relaxing weekend where I managed not to do too much and not worry about the exhibition. This morning however, I woke up at 5.15 and couldn't get back to sleep. It didn't help that the cat was complaining that he wanted to go out for about an hour (he doesn't like using his litter tray and I don't blame him).

I finally got up at 7am (no point in sleeping on) and have been REALLY sick and then had my shower. I'm sure it's mostly anxiety and that beanie doesn't appreciate my stress hormones interfering with its sleep!

Keep your fingers crossed for me over the next day or so that all goes well and we get set up okay. I'm going to be knackered tonight! Everyone else will be out drinking whilst I plan an earlyish night in the hotel.

Now I've got to persuade poor tummy to eat breakfast. I've got a smoothie I made earlier so will see if I can eat that or put it in a flask and have it in a few hours when I'm less fragile.

2 comments:

lisa jane said...

you poor thing, morning (24 hours a day) sickness is terrible! I had it every day for my full pregnancy , so I can really sympathise :(

But most people only have it for a short time and by the second trimester tend to be enjoying it :)
xoxo hugs and warm wishes!

Anonymous said...

I am with Lisa Jane, I can really sympathise too, being sick thru the whole of 2 pregnancies