Wednesday 14 March 2007

Happy birthday to me!

33 today. I'm very childish and like my own birthday. I like the fuss and smiles, hugs and extra attention.

The 'issues' yesterday seem to be mostly resolved, I'll have to see what happens. I woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream with my heart pounding in my chest. I then couldn't get back to sleep as I was dwelling on the way yesterday went. I kept telling myself to 'STOP' that I couldn't do anything about it and to put it out of my mind, but it wasn't happening.

I need to practice some relaxation techniques!

Still, I feel a bit brighter today and since it's my birthday I am feeling more positive about life in general, the sun is shining and I have a present to get when I go home. My nintendo wii isn't available yet, but I'm hoping it won't be too long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL i still love birthdays, i have had 35 of them

i hope you had a wonderful day, and the present was great...feel free to share with us what you got lol

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a magical day :-)

Grace said...

Happy Birthday!