Saturday 3 March 2007

Rubbish bath

I thought I'd tell you about my disaster yesterday.I had a really crap day at work and decided that rather than overeating, when I got home last night I'd have a luscious bath with a lush bath bomb in and try to wash away the bad dayness.

First of all, I couldn't get the temperature right (too cold). Then, just when I was relaxing, the phone went. I considered leaving it, but got up, collected it, answered it (it was a friend), came back into the bathroom and slipped in a comedic but painful manner at the same time managing to turn off the light switch. I had the coversation then got in the bath. Finished off and started to wash my hair.

Then the phone rang, (typical). I ignored if for a bit and then thought, well I'll just finish off and dial 1571. It was my hubby. Grr. What a rubbish bath, so much for trying to relax, I just ended up bruised!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How annoying! Hope the rest of your weekend is relaxing

oh thanks for adding me to your blog list too :)