Wednesday 28 March 2007

A pint! That's practically an armful!

I gave blood this evening. It didn't hurt but I've been feeling 'bingy' all evening and fancying sugary foods. I had some and was too full to eat my dinner.

Oh well. Perhaps I needed the sugar to re-stock my armful of blood. I've felt a bit 'wobbly' since donating it.

And I suppose it's progress to only eat a couple of bites and decide that the bourbon biscuits, pieces of dark chocolate and hundreds and thousands were eaten instead of my tea rather than as well as!

Being tired isn't helping so I'm off to bed. At least with IE you can just try again tomorrow, it's not a diet so you can't fail!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for emailing Beyond chocolate on my behalf. They have apparently emailed me twice but I have checked and the emails are not coming thru at all :( I do receive the newsletter so I am hoping that when they come to Australia I will find out about it before hand

thanks again...I really appreciated it

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that the email mix up was worked out and I heard back and I am doing the course...whoo hoo...very excited :)

thanks again

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

Excellent news Leesha! I really enjoyed the course. Have you spotted that Audrey is on peaches&cream (as am I)?

Anonymous said...

I saw Audrey on there, and added you to my friends list :)

i also signed up for the course officially today - can't wait to see the BC forum